The New York Times (NYT) is an American newspaper based in New York City with worldwide influence and readership. Founded in 1851, the paper has won 130 Pulitzer Prizes, more than any other newspaper in the world.
The New York Times wanted Muuqo to provide visually stunning images of the 2020 marathon in Somaliland.
Our services included:
– Pre-production briefing on issues being covered and participate in preparatory research and production planning.
– Develop script, e.g., objectives, story development, style and voice, important scenes, format etc.
– Finalise detailed work plan with deadlines etc.
– Confirm location and settings.
– Photograph the event
– Post-production (editing, retouching etc.)
– Verify details and include captions such as subject name(s), location, date etc.
– Incorporate final changes.