We were commissioned by the USAID funded project GEEL to document their business event in Somaliland.
Our services included:
– Pre-production briefing on issues being covered and participate in preparatory research and production planning.
– Develop script, e.g., objectives, story development, style and voice, important scenes, format etc.
– Finalise detailed work plan with deadlines etc.
– Confirm location and settings.
– Film and photograph the event
– Post-production (editing, retouching etc.)
– Verify details and include captions such as subject name(s), location, date etc.
– Incorporate final changes.
The final result was a suite of 50-100 high-quality, high-resolution photographs and documentary-style video.