The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger and improve nutrition and food security around the world.
FAO commissioned Muuqo to provide project photography they can use to increase their post-project reach.
Muuqo followed their recent project in Somaliland.
Our services included:
– Pre-production briefing on issues being covered and participate in preparatory research and production planning.
– Develop script, e.g., objectives, story development, style and voice, important scenes, format etc.
– Finalise detailed work plan with deadlines etc.
– Confirm location and settings.
– Photograph the event
– Post-production (editing, retouching etc.)
– Verify details and include captions such as subject name(s), location, date etc.
– Incorporate final changes.
We provided a suite of 50-100 high-quality, high-resolution photos which FAO can use in future branding.